Skip to Content

Walden University Help Center

At Walden, our goal is to help you reach yours. The Walden Help Center is here for you to get answers to frequently asked questions as quickly as possible. If you need further assistance, we are just a call or click away.

Our Most Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Support

chat Chat now with a customer service representative Live Chat

Speak with a Walden representative

email Feel free to email us with any questions [email protected]

Ask the Walden Facebook community

Join a Facebook Group

Have a Question?

Choose the most convenient way to connect with us.