Why Consider Our Communications Degree Programs?
- At Walden, our communications degree programs feature coursework grounded in the latest communication practices and theories, giving you cutting-edge insight into an industry that’s ever-changing. Learn versatile skills that can be applied to virtually any field, such as developing strong relationships, tailoring your message to various audiences, and promoting ideas that inspire action and change.
- Today’s employers rank strong communication skills as one of the most essential qualities for job candidates.* Our online communications degree programs are designed to provide you with practical capabilities you can put to work immediately—whether you’re looking to advance in your current role or change course on your career path.
- Our MS in Communication program features a unique embedded Graduate Certificate in Communication, which allows you to earn a professional credential while working toward your master's degree.
- Our BS in Business Administration program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Among other benefits, ACBSP accreditation validates that our online communications degree meets nationally recognized standards of quality. It also provides you with assurance that your program can equip you with the skills you need to advance in your profession.
- Some of our communications degree programs feature optional specializations that allow you to tailor your studies to your personal interests and professional objectives.
*National Association of Colleges and Employers, “Job Outlook: The Candidate Skills/Qualities Employers Want,” on the Internet at http://www.naceweb.org/s10022013/job-outlook-skills-quality.aspx (viewed online November 25, 2014).