At Walden, we measure our success by the success of our students and graduates. Every year, we survey our students, alumni, faculty, and employers in order to assess the value of our online degree programs, the learning outcomes they yield, and the impact of the Walden experience. As a result of this process, we can ensure that we are offering the highest-quality education.
By sharing this information publicly, we help current and prospective students make more informed decisions about where to pursue their education.
Learn more about our community:
- Executive Summary
- Students, Alumni, and Faculty
- Continuous Improvement System
- Accreditation Academies
- Riley College of Education and Human Sciences DATA
- College of Management and Technology DATA
- School of Counseling Assessment
(updated March 2021)