- Pixel Tags/Web Beacons. A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon) is a piece of code embedded on the website that collects information about users’ engagement on that web page. The use of a pixel allows us to record, for example, that a user has visited a particular web page.
- Analytics. We also use Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to collect information regarding visitor behavior and visitor demographics for some of our Services and to develop content. Click here for more information about Google Analytics.
- Social Media. This website may include social media features, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube or other widgets. These social media companies may recognize you and collect information about your visit to our website, and they may set a cookie or employ other tracking technologies. Your interactions with those features are governed by the privacy policies of those companies.
Your Choices in Relation to Tracking and Online Advertising
- Users can visit Google Ad for more information about its settings.
- Users can visit Google Analytics for information on how to opt-out of Google Analytics .
- To opt-out of third-party interest-based advertising from advertisers and third parties that participate in certain self-regulatory programs, please visiting the Network Advertising Initiative and the Digital Advertising Alliance. Alternatively, you may opt-out of this advertising if you are located in the European Union by visiting Your Online Choices. Opt-outs are generally device and browser specific, meaning that you will need to opt-out on each device and browser you use. Please note, even if you opt-out of interest-based advertising, you will continue to receive generic ads.
- Users can manage their cookie preferences for this website by utilizing the online cookie preference center: Cookie Settings