Explore our Post-Master’s Certificates in Nursing
Make an even bigger difference for your patients, your organization, and the future of healthcare with an online Post-Master’s Certificate in Nursing Education, Nursing Informatics, or Nurse Executive. Walden’s online post-master’s certificate program can help you learn how to educate the next generation of nurses, influence the quality of patient care, innovate healthcare practices through technology, and gain autonomy in your career.
As a professional nurse seeking to meet the growing demand for nurse leaders, you must have access to the most current thinking and best practices. Earning a Post-Master’s Certificate in Nursing can help you:
- Enhance your professional experience and advance your skills to help meet rapidly growing demands for better patient care.
- Create new career options or improve long-term career prospects.
- Improve your position with a marketable path toward higher compensation.
Walden’s online Post-Master’s Certificate in Nursing program enables you to:
- Collaborate with nurses from around the country in an interactive online environment.
- Learn from expert teaching faculty—100% of whom hold doctoral degrees.
- Gain the knowledge needed to act as a change agent and apply your enhanced expertise within your current healthcare environment.
- Boost your résumé with our Career Services Center. Gain access to interview preparations and real-time résumé writing services, and find out how you can create a live portfolio using OptimalResume.
- Access U.S. federal financial aid. Finance your certificate by connecting with an Enrollment Specialist to understand your options and plan how you will fund your dream. This certificate is eligible for financial aid.
Help shape the future of healthcare by educating and mentoring nurses and preparing them to make an even greater impact in the lives of their patients.
This program can prepare you to effectively use information technology to enhance decision-making in various healthcare settings.
In Walden’s Post-Master’s Certificate in Nurse Executive program, you can leverage your knowledge and experience to gain the advanced competencies needed to move into a leadership position.
Since our certificate programs are offered at different levels, admission requirements vary. Call 855-646-5286 to find out the admission requirements for your certificate program of interest.
Exceptions and other requirements may apply, depending on the program you choose. Consult your Walden Enrollment Specialist about admission requirements for specific degree programs. Call 855-646-5286 in the United States or see a list of international toll-free phone numbers.
Have a Question?
Chat with a Post-Master's Certificates in Nursing Enrollment Specialist.Chat Now