Make an even bigger difference for your patients, your organization, and the future of healthcare with an online Post-Master’s Certificate in Nursing Education, Nursing Informatics, or Nursing Leadership and Management . Walden’s online post-master’s certificate program can help you learn how to educate the next generation of nurses, influence the quality of patient care, innovate healthcare practices through technology, and gain autonomy in your career.
As a professional nurse seeking to meet the growing demand for nurse leaders, you must have access to the most current thinking and best practices. Earning a Post-Master’s Certificate in Nursing can help you:
- Enhance your professional experience and advance your skills to help meet rapidly growing demands for better patient care.
- Create new career options or improve long-term career prospects.
- Improve your position with a marketable path toward higher compensation.
Walden’s online Post-Master’s Certificate in Nursing program offers a range of specializations in the most critical areas of nursing today:
- Nursing Education
Gain the skills you need to provide quality educational experiences that equip nurses to meet the demands of a diverse, ever-changing healthcare environment.
- Nursing Informatics
Learn how you can dramatically enhance patient care through information technology by designing and implementing effective and user-friendly systems that improve accuracy, eliminate redundancy, and reduce cost.
- Nursing Leadership and Management
Acquire the essential and critical decision-making skills that will make you an effective leader in planning, finance, and human resources, so that you can help make innovative and significant contributions to the field.
Walden’s online Post-Master’s Certificate in Nursing program enables you to:
- Collaborate with nurses from around the country in an interactive online environment.
- Learn from expert teaching faculty—100% of whom hold doctoral degrees.
- Gain the knowledge needed to act as a change agent and apply your enhanced expertise within your current healthcare environment.
- Boost your résumé with our Career Services Center. Gain access to interview preparations and real-time résumé writing services, and find out how you can create a live portfolio using OptimalResume.
- Access U.S. federal financial aid. Finance your certificate by connecting with an enrollment advisor to understand your options and plan how you will fund your dream. This certificate is eligible for financial aid.
Find detailed information for these certificates (Nursing Education, Nursing Informatics, Nursing Leadership and Management), including possible occupations, completion rate, program costs, and median student loan debt.
Note on Certification:
The American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) Informatics Nursing board offers a competency-based examination that provides an assessment of the entry-level clinical knowledge and skills of registered nurses in the informatics specialty after initial RN licensure which leads to national certification. Walden enrollment advisors can provide information relating to national certification exams; however, it remains the individual’s responsibility to understand, evaluate, and comply with all requirements relating to national certification exams for the state in which he or she intends to practice. Walden makes no representations or guarantee that completion of Walden coursework or programs will permit an individual to obtain national certification. For more information about the ANCC Informatics Nursing board national certification exam visit www.nursecredentialing.org/InformaticsNursing.