Explore Our Post-Master’s Certificates in Nursing
Make an even bigger difference for your patients, your organization, and the future of healthcare with an online Post-Master’s Certificate in Nursing. Walden’s online post-master’s certificate program can help you learn how to educate the next generation of nurses, influence the quality of patient care, innovate healthcare practices through technology, and gain autonomy in your career.
As a professional nurse seeking to meet the growing demand for nurse leaders, you must have access to the most current thinking and best practices. Focus your skills on areas of specialization that suit your professional goals and career interests.
Walden’s online Post-Master’s Certificate in Nursing program enables you to:
- Enhance your professional experience and advance your skills to help meet rapidly growing demands for better patient care.
- Collaborate with nurses from around the country in an interactive online environment.
- Learn from expert teaching faculty—100% of whom hold doctoral degrees.1
- Gain the knowledge needed to act as a change agent and apply your enhanced expertise within your current healthcare environment.
- Connect to robust resources. From our digital library to Student Success Advising, you have all the resources you need to thrive in your program—and beyond. You’re never on your own.
- Access U.S. federal financial aid. Finance your certificate by connecting with an Enrollment Specialist to understand your options and plan how you will fund your dream.
Walden’s four post-master’s nurse practitioner certificates are accredited by CCNE for the 10-year maximum term, attesting to the quality and strength of our program.
Gain the knowledge and clinical skills to provide comprehensive, patient-centered care to individuals 13 years or older with complex acute and exacerbations of chronic medical conditions.
Learn to provide quality, comprehensive, accessible, and cost-effective care for patients 13 years and older with Walden’s Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner MSN post-master’s certificate.
Walden’s Post-Master’s Certificate in Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (PNP) Primary Care program helps academically prepare you for pediatric nurse practitioner certification.
Help shape the future of healthcare by educating and mentoring nurses and preparing them to make an even greater impact in the lives of their patients.
Prepare to effectively use information technology to enhance decision-making in various healthcare settings.
Leverage your knowledge and experience to gain the advanced competencies needed to move into a leadership position.
Have a Question?
Chat with a Post-Master's Certificates in Nursing Enrollment Specialist.Chat Now