Sending Transcripts to Walden

To be admitted to Walden, the Office of Admissions requires a transcript from each of the colleges or universities you previously attended. You have two options for requesting your official transcripts:

Let us handle the details.

Our enrollment advisors are available to request your transcripts. Just call 1-866-492-5336 and ask for a transcript release form. Once you have submitted the form, an enrollment advisor will take care of contacting your previous college(s) to obtain your transcript(s) on your behalf.

Request your transcript(s) yourself.

You can contact your previous college(s) and request your transcript(s). Be sure to indicate that your transcript(s) should be sent to:

Walden University
Office of Admissions
650 S. Exeter Street
Baltimore, MD 21202

Requesting Your Walden Transcript

If you are a Walden graduate or a current student who would like to request your official Walden University transcript, please see the Requesting Your Transcript information page.


Are you ready to get started?   Request Information