Walden produces more nurses with advanced degrees than any other university.*
- Learn from the leader in graduate nursing education.*
- Walden’s DNP, MSN, and BSN programs are accredited by CCNE.
- Choose from a wide variety of degree programs and specializations.
- 100% of Walden’s teaching faculty in the School of Nursing have doctoral degrees.
- Experience the flexibility of our online format
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing (BSN), master’s degree program in nursing (MSN), and Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program at Walden University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (www.ccneaccreditation.org). Officially recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education as a national accreditation agency, the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) is an autonomous accrediting agency, contributing to the improvement of the public's health. CCNE ensures the quality and integrity of baccalaureate, graduate, and residency programs in nursing.
*Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) IPEDS database. Retrieved July 2017, using CIP codes 51.3801 (Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse); 51.3808 (Nursing Science); 51.3818 (Nursing Practice). Includes 2016 preliminary data.
Use the degree finder below to find the right Walden online nursing program for you.