Get Ready to Champion the New Academic Year
The past year has highlighted the importance of passionate educators, but we know teachers have always been essential to the students and communities they serve. During Teacher Appreciation Week, May 2–6, we are proud to thank teachers across the country for the dedication, creativity, and leadership they bring to the classroom every day, both physical and virtual.
Here's how Walden University is celebrating and supporting educators who are called to make positive social change, create equitable opportunities for their students, and cultivate a love of learning, now and in the future.
Our Communities Need What Teachers Can Achieve
Limited-Time Savings to Help You Grow as an Educator
In celebration of Teacher Appreciation Week, Walden is offering limited-time savings on many of our degree and certificate programs when you start on May 9 or May 30, 2022, and on professional development courses when you register May 1–31, 2022:
- MSEd Traditional: Receive up to a $3,000 Walden Live & Learn Grant.*
- MSEd Accelerated: Receive up to a $1,500 Walden Live & Learn Grant.*
- MS in Early Childhood Studies: Receive up to a $1,500 Walden Live & Learn Grant.*
- Education Certificates: Receive a 10% tuition reduction for the life of the program.*
- Professional development courses: Use code TEACHERS50 at checkout and receive 50% off tuition when you enroll from 5/1 – 5/31.✝ Learn more
Questions? Our Enrollment Specialists are here to give you answers.
Walden is passionate about supporting the needs of teachers and their students. We’re excited to launch another Walden Community Library at Rose Valley Elementary in Fort Washington, Maryland, this month to promote early childhood literacy.