Walden University accepts Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express.
Monthly Payment Plans
Walden University offers monthly payment plans with no interest. You can sign up for these plans and make your payments directly through your student portal.
You may have a third party—i.e., a civic organization, religious group, or your employer—pay for your tuition by submitting a voucher, purchase order, or letter of credit. Make sure you include your name, identification, term and course(s) being sponsored, the amount the sponsor wishes to pay, and the sponsor’s billing address and contact person.
Walden University also accepts ACH (bank transfer), checks, and money orders. Wire remittance forms (domestic and international) are available upon request from the Bursar’s office.
Many of these scholarships can be used to pay tuition while you are enrolled, while some can assist with loan repayment after graduation. Please contact the scholarship granter directly for information. Nurses.org also manages a comprehensive list of scholarships.
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN)
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American Cancer Society
- American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA)
- Army Nurse Corps Association (ANCA)
- Association of PeriOperative Registered Nurses (AORN)
- California Residents–Health Professions Education Foundation
- Daughters of the American Revolution
- DiscoverNursing.com (scholarship search engine)
- ExceptionalNurse.com: Resources for Nurses with Disabilities
- ExploreHealthCareers.org (scholarship search engine)
- Health Resources and Services Administration–Nurse Loan Repayment Program
- Healthcare Information Management Systems
- Indian Health Service
- Minority Fellowships for Mental Health Nursing
- National Association of Hispanic Nurses (NAHN)
- National Association of Neonatal Nurses (NANN)
- National Health Service Corps
- National League for Nursing
- Nursing Scholarships (comprehensive resource)
- Oncology Nursing Society
- Sigma Theta Tau (comprehensive resource)
- Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates
- The American Assembly for Men in Nursing
- The Foundation of the National Student Nurses’ Association (FNSNA)
To learn more about financial aid and other funding options, request information or speak with an enrollment specialist by calling 844-768-1119. A list of international toll-free phone numbers is available for students outside the United States.