Explore our Post-Master’s Certificate in Online Teaching in Higher Education at Walden
Pursue new opportunities by developing skills in online instruction in higher education.
As the demand for e-Learning increases, the higher education landscape is undergoing a transformative shift. Walden’s Post-Master’s Certificate in Online Teaching in Higher Education puts you at the forefront as one of the few certificate programs that specializes in online teaching in higher education. Our program blends adult learning theory with pedagogical strategies to help you effectively engage, teach, and inspire adult learners in the online classroom. Through a series of four courses, you will:
- Gain deeper insight into the adult learner.
- Explore the key principles of online instruction.
- Learn best practices for reaching diverse student populations.
- Examine the latest technologies impacting online learning.
- Participate in a simulated online classroom for a hands-on teaching experience.
Apply Courses Toward Your EdD
Select courses in this online teaching certificate program may be transferred into certain Doctor of Education (EdD) specializations, saving you time and money in earning your doctorate.
Find detailed information for this program, including possible occupations, completion rate, program costs, and median student loan debt.