Career Options for Students Earning a Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Much is said about earning a master’s degree in business, but getting an MBA isn’t the only way to unlock the career of your dreams. Earning a bachelor’s degree in business can give you the education and skills you need to land a great job and excel in the business world.
If you’re conducting a college search and want to earn a degree in business, learn about some of the exciting career options that await after graduation, and how online schools are a great way to earn your college degree.
Great Careers for Anyone With a BS in Business Administration
Getting your bachelor’s in business administration can prepare you with the practical skills and understanding you’ll need to become a working professional and make important contributions in your field. Once you gain proficiency in fundamental business principles and practices and an understanding of the ethical issues that impact business decisions, you can explore a range of career options.
- Accountants use their way with numbers to maintain financial records and prepare financial documents for businesses.
- Human resources managers work with people and manage a company’s administrative functions. An HR manager helps bring the right new employees into a business through recruiting, interviewing, and hiring.
- Financial analysts are responsible for an organization’s financial planning, analysis, and projection. They forecast revenues and report on financial performance, making important recommendations based on accurate data.
- Marketers plan and direct marketing efforts within a business, working closely with advertising and promotions teams to create strategies that generate customers’ interest and sales.
- Entrepreneurs apply their business knowledge and creativity to create products, services, and companies of their own. An entrepreneur can own a small business or build a company into a global presence.
Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree Through an Accredited Online Program
If you’re ready to become a working professional in the business world, the ACBSP-accredited bachelor of science degree program in business administration from Walden University can prepare you with the higher education you’ll need to succeed.
Online classes cover an array of business topics, ensuring students gain practical, relevant skills to apply in a variety of roles, functions, and industries. Course topics include accounting, finance, operations, and marketing, and how these functions work together to keep companies and organizations running smoothly. Walden’s bachelor’s in business program also covers the important economic, political, legal, ethical, and social change perspectives needed in today’s business world.
Find out how you can gain the business skills and college degree you’ve been dreaming of, on a schedule that works for you.
Walden University is an accredited institution offering a BS in Business Administration degree program online. Expand your career options and earn your degree using a convenient, flexible learning platform that fits your busy life.
Walden’s BS in Business Administration, Master of Business Administration (MBA), Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), and PhD in Management programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). The MS in Accounting and BS in Accounting programs are also accredited by the ACBSP and have earned the organization’s Specialized Accounting Accreditation.
Walden University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission, www.hlcommission.org.
Whether looking for information on programs, admissions, or financial aid, we're here to help.
Fill out the form and we will contact you to provide information about furthering your education.
Please use our International Form if you live outside of the U.S.