While this is unsettling territory for many, Walden remains a strong and steady ally for more than 55,000 online students across the globe. As other institutions of higher education are only now making a quick and unsteady leap into online pathways for their students, Walden has more than 50 years of proven experience in distance education and online learning, resulting in more than 153,000 remarkable alumni from 165 countries.
We will always make the health and safety of our students, faculty, staff, and extended Walden community of alumni and partners our top priority. To mitigate the spread of COVID-19, we’ll continue to align with guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and federal and state health agencies.
Walden will always help its students navigate a way forward that will provide career stability and professional growth in the years ahead. Our experience in online education makes it possible for us to quickly provide alternatives and options so our students can continue working seamlessly towards their career goals and passions. Whether it’s converting on-site residencies to engaging virtual residency experiences or working with accrediting and professional licensure organizations to formalize alternatives or waivers – our goal is to ensure students remain on schedule for their continued academic success.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) COVID-19 Guidance
- Walden Academic Experiences Update (Residencies, Pre-Practicums and Skills Labs, Field Experiences, etc.)
- Walden Events and Meetings Update
- Contact and Support for Enrollment, Students and Alumni - Contact Enrollment Specialists, Student Success Advising, Customer Care, the Office of the Bursar and the Office of Financial Aid.
- Walden Career Services Resources - Walden's Career Center supports the career goals of students and alumni through a variety of resources and services.
- Walden Experts in the News Regarding COVID-19
Walden University is proud of our more than 50-year commitment to our students and communities around the globe. We've put together a collection of essential resources to help you navigate your career, learning, and mental health.
As a university rooted in social change, our promise to provide an Education for Good® extends beyond the classroom. The Walden community is dedicated to being excellent global citizens and are giving back in unique ways during this pandemic. Over the past year, the Walden community has provided young children with new backpacks filled with food and supplies, sent care packages to our healthcare heroes on the front lines, and provided tablets to public school students in need. Learn more about how Walden is Mobilizing for Good.