Within the DBA Program, Dr. Endres is a Core Faculty Member, Lead Prospectus Reviewer, with responsibility for methodological reviews of DBA Capstone Products (Prospectus/Proposals/Final Doctoral Studies) for DBA students and Doctoral Committees. Dr. Endres also serves as a faculty member at select DBA Residencies. In his previous position at Walden, he served as the Program Director for the PhD. in Management program where he was responsible for the design, delivery, faculty development program quality and performance.
Examples of previous positions with other organizations have included:
• VP Juran Institute (International Consulting and Seminars on Quality Systems)
• Clark Equipment Company (Director New Product Assurance)
• Motorola Communications Group ( Senior Operations Research Analyst)
• Illinois Institute Technology Research Institute (Associate Research Engineer)
Current areas of research interest include:
• Managing for Quality in R&D
• Quality Systems Design and Assessment
• Strategic Leadership for Quality
• Cost of Poor Quality in Administrative and Support Processes
• Statistical Modeling
• Identifying Best Practices for Accelerating and Assuring Students' Progress in Their Doctoral Programs of Study
Volunteer for Heroes Night Out Organization in Cedar Park, Texas.
DDBA 9000 - Doctoral Study Completion
DDBA 8438 - Quantitative Decision - Making for Business Analysis
MS, Illinois Institute of Technology
PhD, Illinois Institute of Technology
Flags for Fallen Vets, Volunteer - The Villages
Awards / Honors
Delata Mu Delta, Northcental University, 2007
Endres, A., Turner, S. (2017). Strategies for Enhancing Small-Business Owners' Success Rates. International Journal of Applied Management and Technology
Endres, A. (1999). Quality in Research and Development.
Endres, A. (1999). Implementing Juran's Road Map for Quality Leadership.
Taylor, R., Endres, A. C. (2015). G* Power Workshop. Walden University