General Program - Accelerate Into Masters (AIM)
The AIM option allows you to take courses as part of the BS in Healthcare Management program that will transfer into the Master of Health Administration (MHA) program.
The General Program is offered is two other degree completion options:
- Course-based option: If you prefer an instructor-led approach and learning on a predetermined schedule, the course-based format may be a good option for you.
- Competency-based option: Choose this format if you prefer a flexible learning experience with no set weekly deadlines, allowing you to make progress at your pace, on your schedule.
Degree Completion Requirements
- 181 total quarter credits
- General education courses (46 cr.)1
- Core courses (85 cr.)
- Elective courses (45 cr.)
- Capstone course (5 cr.)
This bachelor’s degree program allows you to take courses as part of the BS in Healthcare Management program that will transfer into the Master of Health Administration (MHA) program:
- HLTH 1005 Context of Healthcare Delivery
- HLTH 3100 Ethical and Legal Issues in Healthcare
- HLTH 4120 Managing the Healthcare Workforce
- HLTH 4110 Healthcare Quality and Safety
- MMHA 5050 Contemporary Topics in U.S. Healthcare
- MMHA 5300 Law, Ethics, and Policy in Healthcare Administration
- MMHA 5500 Human Resource Management and Organizational Development and Leadership for Healthcare Administration
- MMHA 5900 Healthcare Quality Management