Explore our Online MS in Management
Whether you are advancing your career in the government, nonprofit, or private sector, Walden’s online master’s in management provides the skills you need to effectively manage projects, teams, and organizations across sectors and environments.
Develop a practical, integrated approach to management that helps prepare you to successfully manage projects and processes and direct people.
Expand your knowledge of the components of healthcare delivery systems and the continuum of health services.
Discover the strategic role of human resources in helping organizations gain competitive advantage.
Develop your potential for becoming a valued and trusted leader who can inspire and motivate others.
Explore marketing fundamentals and expand your knowledge of integrated marketing, customer loyalty and behavior, strategic brand management, new product development, channels of distribution, and much more.
Learn to manage a range of projects and avoid the typical pitfalls of missed deadlines and mismanaged resources.
Examine the ways that businesses and organizations foster innovation and improve performance through sound strategic thinking.
Program Admission Considerations: A bachelor's degree or higher.
General Admissions Requirements: Completed online application and transcripts. Please note that the materials you are required to submit may vary depending on the academic program to which you apply. More information for international applicants.
Graduates of Walden’s online master’s in management program will be prepared to:
- Assess strategies managers use to achieve organizational goals.
- Effectively utilize communication strategies appropriate to the intended audience.
- Evaluate strategies managers use to create positive work environments.
- Appropriately synthesize a variety of relevant information to make sound managerial decisions.
- Utilize effective self-reflection skills in order to create professional and personal development plans.
- Appraise methods managers use to facilitate effective collaboration in support of organizational goals.
- Assess how managerial skills and knowledge enable individuals to act as agents of positive social change.
Walden University provided me with an excellent, academically thorough online learning experience.
Samantha Riley Lawrence MS in Management Graduate
My Walden experience was tremendous, and I have been able to apply the knowledge from my courses to my professional life.
Busayo Omolori MS in Management Graduate
I have referred about a dozen people to Walden. I did so because of the experience, the knowledge, and the flexibility of attending school Walden offers.
Shawndel D. Smith MS in Management Graduate