The Master of Social Work (MSW) program is now accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
We’re proud to offer an online CSWE-accredited MSW program designed to help you expand your opportunities in the growing field of social work. Now is the time. Take the next step.
As a social worker, you can help marginalized and oppressed populations work toward social equity and improve their quality of life. With an emphasis on advanced clinical practice, the MSW online program is designed to build skills that prepare you to critically apply social work theory and methods to assess and intervene in situations involving individuals, families, and groups.
In our accredited online MSW program, you’ll learn from scholar-practitioner faculty members with diverse experience in the field and apply your knowledge and skills in settings that include schools, hospitals, private practice, social service agencies, and mental health clinics.
You’ll also help further expand your career opportunities, as graduation from a CSWE-accredited MSW degree program is necessary for licensure as a social worker in most states. And regardless of state requirements, CSWE accreditation helps assure employers that your MSW program has met a specific set of quality standards—making you a more marketable professional and allowing you to make a greater impact for your clients and in your community.
The MSW online coursework features:
- Customized video and written case studies, giving you the opportunity to apply current research and best practices to cases that social workers face every day, as well as build the foundational skills needed to excel in the field.
- Two 4-day, in-person residencies* to give you real-world experience and an opportunity to work one-on-one with faculty members and classmates.
- Six optional elective clusters, allowing you to enhance your knowledge about the needs of specific populations.
- Three degree options so that you can complete the program on a schedule that works for you:
- Four convenient start times throughout the year so you can begin the program when your schedule allows.
*The Advanced Standing option requires only one in-person residency.
Find detailed information for this program, including possible occupations, completion rate, program costs, and median student loan debt.