Walden’s online Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) degree program is designed for experienced professionals who want to gain deeper business knowledge and serve as global change agents in corporate, public sector, or academic environments.
Developed with insights from experienced faculty members and leading business practitioners, the DBA degree program emphasizes advanced decision-making and leadership skills, and in-depth knowledge of both theory and applied research. Explore some of the greatest challenges and opportunities facing business today, and immediately start applying what you’ve learned.
Why earn your online DBA degree from Walden?
- Create the change you want to see. Research the topic you’re most passionate about, develop solutions that enable you to be a catalyst for change, and prepare to make a true difference.
- We provide the guidance you need to succeed. From the first day through graduation, you’ll receive personalized answers and support from the DBA Student Advocate, a specially-trained doctoral faculty member who has firsthand knowledge of what it takes to excel.
- Our tools help you learn online and stay on schedule. In addition to our wide range of custom doctoral support services, the Doctoral Capstone Resources website allows you to find useful information, plan your milestones, and track your accomplishments as you work toward your degree.
- Gain a global perspective. Learn from case studies featuring change-making Walden alumni and business leaders from around the world. Walden DBA students reside in 43 countries outside of the U.S.*
- Transfer of Credit. If you have an MBA or other master's degree in business or management, you may be eligible to apply credit for up to four courses toward your online Doctor on Business Administration degree, saving time and money.
- Face-to-Face Residencies. Prepare for critical phases of your doctoral study and develop your professional network beyond the classroom.
Walden’s online DBA program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Among other benefits, ACBSP accreditation provides
- Validation that your program meets nationally recognized standards of quality endorsed by businesses, government, and other organizations.
- Assurance that your program can provide you with the skills you need to compete in today’s global marketplace.
- Recognition by employers, graduate schools, and regulatory organizations.
Graduates of Walden’s online Doctor of Business Administration program will be prepared to:
- Evaluate the relevance of current and emerging business theory and practice from an interdisciplinary perspective.
- Formulate effective solutions to complex, real-world problems common to the practice of business and management.
- Apply current research and literature to practical problems found in business and management.
- Evaluate scholarly research in business and management.
- Design rigorous research that contributes not only to the professional body of knowledge of business and management, but to positive social change on an organizational or even global level.
- Apply professional ethics appropriately.
Find detailed information for this program, including possible occupations, completion rate, program costs, and median student loan debt.
*Source: www.WaldenU.edu/DATA, 2013–2014
Walden’s BS in Business Administration, Master of Business Administration (MBA), Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), and PhD in Management programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). The MS in Accounting and BS in Accounting programs are also accredited by the ACBSP and have earned the organization’s Specialized Accounting Accreditation.