Whether you are trying to decide or already know which degree program is right for you, our enrollment advisors—who have assisted many international students just like you throughout the admission process—are here to help.
Where Are You in Your Decision Process?
|I'm still choosing a program
||I've already chosen a program:
|Complete a request information form and an enrollment advisor will contact you.
Contact an enrollment advisor who can answer your questions by:
- Review our admission requirements. Your admission is based on your academic record, employment history, and academic and professional goals.
- Apply online, creating a user profile and filling out the application. You will also need to submit applicable test scores and supporting documents.
- Submit your transcript. As a free service to you, we will evaluate your transcript to determine U.S. comparability. Learn more about transcript evaluation and transfer of credits.
General Admission Requirements for International Students
Walden requires the following information to be considered for admission into any of its programs and the information may vary by program:
- Official transcript(s) of highest degree or coursework completed to date
- English proficiency test scores (if applicable)
- Goal statement (select master’s and doctoral programs only)
- Completed application
- Current résumé, when applicable
- Access to a computer and the Internet
Admission requirements vary by program and degree level.
As your primary contact when you inquire at Walden University, your enrollment advisor will spend time understanding your educational goals, answering your questions, and guiding you through the application and admission process. Your enrollment advisor will respond quickly to questions about the online learning process and make sure that you make a smooth transition to the services of our Student Support Team.
Walden is not authorized to grant student visas for study in the United States.
- After you receive an offer of admission, you will need to accept the offer to officially join our community as a student.
- You may also qualify for financial assistance opportunities and special grants, scholarships, and tuition savings that will help you fund your degree program.
- To learn more about our admission process, speak with an enrollment advisor.