Attain a new level of expertise, credibility, and influence—and prepare for greater professional opportunities—with our online PhD in Management, one of the few such programs offered online.
This interdisciplinary PhD in Management program draws upon a broad range of areas to examine in depth the latest management concepts and theories in scholarly literature. In addition, learners are asked to consider new and alternative forms of management and leadership that might be more applicable to the 21st-century digital world.
Learners will be asked to pose deeper questions, think critically, and challenge conventional wisdom as they explore possibilities for using managerial innovations to promote positive social change.
Through an intellectually engaging curriculum, students in this program will go beyond passive learning to become thought leaders and active creators of knowledge.
Our online PhD in Management empowers you to:
- Conduct original research on a management topic of your choosing, without the traditional academic boundaries.
- Examine issues of ethics, social responsibility, stakeholder conceptions of management and leadership, and other key themes as they relate to the functioning of organizations.
- Participate in four residencies that give you the opportunity to meet face-to-face with Walden faculty and staff; network and socialize with peers; and enhance your research, writing, and critical thinking skills.
Walden’s PhD in Management program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Among other benefits, ACBSP accreditation provides:
- Validation that your program meets nationally recognized standards of quality endorsed by businesses, government, and other organizations.
- Assurance that your program can provide you with the skills you need to compete in today’s global marketplace.
- Recognition by employers, graduate schools, and regulatory organizations.
Find detailed information for this program, including possible occupations, completion rate, program costs, and median student loan debt.
*Source: www.WaldenU.edu/DATA, 2013-2014
Walden’s BS in Business Administration, Master of Business Administration (MBA), Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), and PhD in Management programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). The MS in Accounting and BS in Accounting programs are also accredited by the ACBSP and have earned the organization’s Specialized Accounting Accreditation.