Walden’s School of Information Systems and Technology offers a variety of online master’s, bachelor’s, and certificate programs. Take the opportunity to enhance your knowledge of information and technology practices while building your technical skills. Help yourself develop a foundation in management in order to lead technical initiatives within your organization.
Our programs offer:
- Collaborative and engaging learning in an online classroom with practical, hands-on experience through virtual labs.
- Opportunities to collaborate and work in geographically dispersed teams to hone your communication and management skills.
- Multiple specializations specific to your interests and goals.
- Faculty who are active in their technical fields and dedicated to your success.
- A focus on the legal, ethical, professional, and social issues related to the widespread use of technology.
To provide an effective and engaging learning environment that helps professionals apply their acquired skills and knowledge to competently develop and ethically manage information and technology for the benefit of organizations and communities.
To educate and prepare professionals to be effective and ethical managers and leaders in the fields of information systems and information technology.
Learn More About the School of Information Systems and Technology
Walden University is a member of the National CyberWatch Center
, the Information Assurance/Information Security Advanced Technology Education Center of the National Science Foundation. The Center is committed to leading collaborative efforts to advance cybersecurity education and strengthen the national cybersecurity workforce.
Find out how you can benefit from earning your degree from a leading accredited online university. Request information or speak with an enrollment advisor by calling 1-866-492-5336. A list of international toll-free phone numbers is available for students outside the United States.