College of Management and Technology
Within the DBA Program, Dr. Endres is a Core Faculty Member, Lead Prospectus Reviewer, and University Research Reviewer with responsibility for methodological reviews of DBA Capstone Products (Prospectus/Proposals/Final Doctoral Studies) for DBA students and Doctoral Committees. Dr. Endres also serves as a faculty member at select DBA Residencies. In his previous position at Walden, he served as the Program Director for the PhD. in Management program where he was responsible for the design, delivery, faculty development program quality and performance.
Examples of previous positions with other organizations have included:
• VP Juran Institute (International Consulting and Seminars on Quality Systems)
• Clark Equipment Company (Director New Product Assurance)
• Motorola Communications Group ( Senior Operations Research Analyst)
• Illinois Institute Technology Research Institute (Associate Research Engineer)
My current areas of research interest include:
• Managing for Quality in R&D
• Quality Systems Design and Assessment
• Strategic Leadership for Quality
• Cost of Poor Quality in Administrative and Support Processes
• Statistical Modeling
• Identifying Best Practices for Accelerating and Assuring Students' Progress in Their Doctoral Programs of Study
I also serve as a volunteer for wreath placement at a Veterans’ Cemetery, and contribute to the United Way.