Walden Eligibility Requirements
- Must be CommonSpirit Health employees.
- Must meet all admission requirements and be fully accepted into one of Walden University’s eligible programs.
- Must be new Walden students and cannot receive another merit-based Walden scholarship.
- Must start classes on August 30, 2021, September 6, 2021 or September 27, 2021, or the scholarship will be forfeited.
- Cannot be employed by Walden University.
- Cannot be members of the CommonSpirit Health scholarship selection committee.
CommonSpirit Health Eligibility Requirements
- Must have at least six months length of service at a CommonSpirit Health system.
- Must work full time at a CommonSpirit Health system.
- Should have no adverse employment-related action in the 12 months prior to submitting the application through the scholarship award date.
- Must be enrolled in a degree program that meets the hiring needs of the CommonSpirit Health system.
- Remain a full-time (1.0 FTE) employee while enrolled in the scholarship program.