College of Management and Technology
School of Management
Dr. Freihat was born and raised in Chicago. Chicago is a very diverse city that can boast many different cultural experiences from around the world. Dr. Freihat's work experience is as follows:
• Internal Revenue Service as a Revenue Agent.
• Contributing Faculty for Walden University.
Dr. Freihat's educational background is as follows:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from Saint Xavier University
• Master’s Degree in Fraud Examination from Saint Xavier University
• Doctorate in Business with a concentration in accounting from Argosy University
• Dissertation topic was “Accounting Students’ Gap in Knowledge of Financial Fraud Defined by Coursework”.
Dr. Freihat has worked in various positions in the accounting field for over 22 years. Dr. Freihat has been with Walden for three years. Dr. Freihat teaches various business and accounting courses for the Graduate Program. Dr. Freihat has research interests in Financial Fraud, Auditing, Taxation, Forensic Accounting, and Governmental Policy.