With online individual courses at the bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels, the School of Nursing offers you the chance to gain knowledge that can help you make a difference without enrolling in a degree or certificate program. Based on a scholar-practitioner model, our courses are taught by nationally recognized experts in the field of nursing.
Available courses include:
- The Context of Health Care Delivery
- Information Management in Nursing and Health Care
- Issues and Trends in Nursing
- Health Assessment
- Nursing Roles for Today and Tomorrow
- Public and Global Health
- Research and Scholarship for Evidence-Based Practice
- Topics in Clinical Nursing
- Understanding Healthcare Systems
See a complete listing of courses offered at Walden.
A Walden enrollment advisor is available to assist you in selecting and registering for a course. To speak with an enrollment advisor, call 1-866-492-5336 in the U.S. or view list of international toll-free phone numbers. You can also request information online. Be sure to select “Individual Courses” under “Programs of Interest” when completing the online request form.
If you would like to learn more about degree programs in nursing, please visit Walden’s School of Nursing.