CommonSpirit Health believes in the power of education to change the future. Walden University is excited to offer a total of 75 scholarships to employees of CommonSpirit who meet eligibility requirements and enroll to start classes between September 27 and December 31, 2021.
• Up to $15,000 toward course-based programs.*
• Up to $5,500 toward Tempo Learning® programs.*
Eligible Areas of Study:
• Business Management
• Health and Health Sciences
• Psychology and Counseling
• Social Work and Human Services
How to Apply:
1) Visit WaldenU.edu/CommonSpirit-Scholars and fill out the form on this page to request more information. An Enrollment Specialist will be in touch about the next steps.
2) Apply to Walden. The first 75 applicants who meet the eligibility requirements, enroll, and start classes between September 27 and December 31, 2021, may be eligible to receive a scholarship.
3) Apply for Tuition Reimbursement through EdAssist.
2. Sign in with your network ID and password (if needed)
3. Choose the affiliated organization (CHI or Dignity Health)
4. Navigate in EmployeeCentral to the Quick Links section in the middle of the screen.
5. Click on the Learning tab and choose Tuition Reimbursement to go to EdAssist.
When Will Winners Be Announced?
Winners will be selected every Friday (until 75 winners are awarded) and notified by Walden University.
Request Free Information
Fill out this form to get free information on courses, admissions, and financial aid from your personal Enrollment Specialist.
Walden Eligibility Requirements
Must be CommonSpirit Health employees.
Must meet all admission requirements and be fully accepted into one of Walden University’s eligible programs.
Must be new Walden students and cannot receive another merit-based Walden scholarship.
Must start classes between September 27 and December 31st, 2021 or the scholarship will be forfeited.
Cannot be employed by Walden University.
CommonSpirit Health Eligibility Requirements
Must apply for tuition reimbursement through EdAssist and be approved for tuition reimbursement.
Join us for a virtual Q&A session to get additional information about Walden University and have your questions answered. Register here.
Your Degree, Your Pace
You have a unique learning style—and schedule. Discover multiple ways to learn.
Personalize your education with skills that you can apply to your profession.
The Greater Good
You can make a difference with degree programs focused on positive social change.
Learn with—and from—students from 116 countries around the world.
Leadership and Excellence
Walden graduates more nurses with advanced degrees than any other university.† Join a community of mission-driven nurses.
Our Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN-BSN) Completion Program, Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) program, post-graduate APRN certificate program, and Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program are accredited by the CCNE.‡
Meet Anna, a nurse who went to the frontlines of the COVID-19 crisis in New York. Listen to her story of tragedy and resilience, and learn more about how she’s achieving her dream of becoming a family nurse practitioner.
At Walden, we believe a good education is an Education for Good.®
This session focuses on essential and time-tested qualities necessary for true leadership—influence, integrity, attitude, vision, problem-solving, and self-discipline —and guides readers through practical steps to develop true leadership in their lives and the lives of others.
The Covid pandemic has elevated awareness of educational inequity in school districts across the country. During this Talk for Good, our guest panel discussed the factors that contributed to the current educational landscape and how the pandemic has pulled back the curtain on the dramatic challenges facing minority and underserved students.
Grant writing takes skill, practice, attention to detail, and lots of patience. However, without establishing the need for the project based on data, or linking appropriate goals and SMART objectives, grant writers are sure to be unsuccessful in their attempt to secure funding. This presentation will explore the needs statement as the most important part of the grant application - the essence and core of the grant appeal.