Next Start Dates
Courses with a set schedule
March 06, 2023
Up to 6 Credits
The Training and Performance Improvement (Non-Licensure) certificate focuses on managing and delivering training programs and improving workplace performance through quality instruction. In this certificate program, you can:
- Acquire essential skills for the management and delivery of learning and training systems and modules.
- Explore a variety of technologies that support training in both traditional classroom and virtual environments.
- Learn methods and techniques for identifying performance gaps, conducting needs assessments, and identifying solutions and evaluating their effectiveness.
- Implement design changes to instructional materials and support systems based on your research and analysis of authentic online learning environments.
- 12 semester credits
- Core course (3 sem. cr.)
- Certificate courses (9 sem. cr.)
View the COMPLETE CURRICULUM PLAN.
This sequence represents the minimum time to completion. Time to completion will vary by student, depending on individual progress and credits transferred, if applicable. For a personalized estimate of the number of your transfer credits that Walden would accept, call an Enrollment Specialist at 855-646-5286.
|Tuition||12 semester credit hours||$680 per semester hour||$8,160|
|Technology Fee||Per semester||$230||$460|
*The tuition reflects the minimum time to completion. Time to completion varies by student, depending on individual progress and credits transferred, if applicable. For a personalized estimate of the number of your transfer credits that Walden would accept, call an Enrollment Specialist at 844-483-7858.
Tuition and fees are subject to change. Books and materials are not included and may cost between $400 to $600.
Paying for Your Education
Our Enrollment Specialists can help you outline a plan and find resources for funding your education.
Since our certificate programs are offered at different levels, admission requirements vary. Call 844-483-7858 to find out the admission requirements for your certificate program of interest.
Exceptions and other requirements may apply, depending on the program you choose. Consult your Walden Enrollment Specialist about admission requirements for specific degree programs. Call 844-483-7858 in the United States or see a list of international toll-free phone numbers.
Fill out the form and we will contact you to provide information about furthering your education.
Please use our International Form if you live outside of the U.S.