Choose from hundreds of online courses that can earn you academic credit and help advance your career. Courses are offered at every degree level and from popular areas of study such as:
- Counseling and Social Service
- General Education
- Health Sciences
- Management and Technology
- Public Policy and Administration
As a student enrolled in an individual online course at Walden, you will enjoy a variety of advantages that define the Walden learning experience, including:
- Access to quality faculty and peers
- An engaging and collaborative online learning environment
- Flexibility to participate in classes on a weekly basis whenever it’s convenient for you.
- Exceptional service provided by the Student Support Team and Academic Advising Team
- Access to Walden’s Career Services Center, Writing Center, and the Walden University Library
Walden’s individual online courses provide a unique opportunity to meet your immediate educational needs, including updating your skills. Online courses are offered throughout the year, and you can choose to register for up to two at a time. Academic credit may be able to be applied toward a degree program at Walden or other higher education institutions.* Some courses may also satisfy requirements for earning or renewing a license, credential, or certification in a particular field.†
Course Filter Tool
The following tool allows you to review all of the individual courses offered within Walden’s various online degree programs.
It is important to note that some courses are only open to students enrolled in an online degree program at Walden and that some courses are not offered every term.
Undergraduate-level courses are numbered 1000-4999, AIM-level courses are numbered 5000–5999, master’s-level courses are numbered 6000-6999, specialist-level courses are numbered 7000-7999, and doctoral-level courses are numbered 8000-8999.
A Walden enrollment advisor is available to assist you in selecting and registering for a course. To speak with an enrollment advisor, call 855-646-5286 in the U.S. or view list of international toll-free phone numbers. You can also request information online. Be sure to select “Individual Courses” under “Programs of Interest” when completing the online request form.