Please visit our frequently asked questions (pdf) for additional information.

If you are a new student and would like more information about pursuing the Federal TEACH Grant before you enroll at Walden University, call your enrollment advisor at 855-646-5286.

If you are a current student and would like more information about the Federal TEACH Grant, call the Student Support Team at 1-800-WALDENU (1-800-925-3368), option 12, or e-mail

For questions about initial, subsequent, or exit counseling sessions, email

For more information from the U.S. Department of Education, see:

Direct Loan Servicing Center (DLSC):

  • The DLSC monitors compliance with the requirements of the Federal TEACH Grant program. If a Federal TEACH Grant is converted to a Direct Unsubsidized Loan, the DLSC will service your loan. The DLSC can be contacted at 1-800-848-0979 or

Federal Student Aid (FSA) Ombudsman:

  • The Walden Office of Financial Aid is always ready to assist with any questions or concerns regarding student loans. If loan issues cannot be resolved, the Federal Student Aid (FSA) Ombudsman Group of the U.S. Department of Education is available to help you. An ombudsman resolves federal loan disputes from a neutral and independent viewpoint. The FSA Ombudsman Group will informally research a borrower’s problem and suggest solutions to resolve the problem. Student borrowers can contact the FSA Ombudsman Group via the following:

Prospective Alabama students: Contact the Teacher Education and Certification Division of the Alabama State Department of Education at 1-334-353-8567 or to verify that these programs qualify for teacher certification, endorsement, and/or salary benefits.

Prospective Washington state students are advised to contact the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction at 1-360-725-6275 or to determine whether Walden’s programs in the field of education are approved for teacher certification or endorsements in Washington state. Additionally, teachers are advised to contact their individual school district as to whether this program may qualify for salary advancement.

Walden University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission,

Man sitting at latop
Questions about paying for your education or limited time savings options?
Questions about paying for your education or limited time savings options?
We're here to help. Talk to your personal enrollment advisor for more information today. Please use our International Form if you live outside of the U.S.
We're here to help. Talk to your personal enrollment advisor for more information today. Please use our Domestic Form if you live in the U.S.
*Required Field
Academic Interests
Contact Information
Invalid email address
Please provide a valid phone number
Please provide a valid zipcode
Additional Information
Get Started

By submitting this form, I understand and agree that Walden University may contact me via email, text, telephone, and prerecorded message regarding furthering my education and that calls may be generated using automated technology. You may opt out at any time. Please view our privacy policy or contact us for more details.


By checking this box, I agree that Walden University may contact me by email, text message, autodialed telephone call, and prerecorded message at the contact information provided above regarding opportunities and offers to further my education. I understand that I may withdraw my consent at any time and that my consent is not a condition of any purchase. I have received the Walden University Privacy Policy