You may have a third party—i.e., a civic organization, religious group, or your employer—pay for your tuition by submitting a voucher, purchase order, or letter of credit to the Office of the Bursar each term. Make sure you include your name, identification or Social Security number, term and course(s) being sponsored, the amount the sponsor wishes to pay, and the sponsor’s billing address and contact person.