You’ve decided on Walden. You’ve chosen your program. You’re thinking about your future. Are you ready for your first day of class?
Set yourself up for a successful beginning at Walden and follow these five steps as you prepare to start school:
- Log in to your student portal (myWalden) using your Walden e-mail address.
- Locate your courses under the “Academics” tab and order your textbooks
- Choose the course you would like to review and print your class syllabus, located on the left side of the classroom portal.
- If you have questions about your studies, contact your Academic Advisor. For quick access, click on Academic Advising in myWalden under the “Academics” tab.
- If you haven’t already, choose at least one onboarding activity. The experience of our Enrollment Advisors and Academic Advisors shows that completing at least one of these activities increases your success at Walden.
- Register for New Student Orientation, a 1 hour live introduction to Walden where you can meet staff, faculty, and alumni; or
- Review the Student Readiness Orientation, a self-paced course (2-4 hours) with a detailed tour of the online classroom; or
- Set up a Successful Start Conference Call with your Enrollment Advisor who will walk you through the portal and your next steps.
Congratulations on the beginning of your Walden journey! If you have any questions about starting classes, please contact your Enrollment Advisor.