Walden’s Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) program is designed for experienced professionals who want to gain deeper business knowledge and serve as global change agents in corporate, public sector, or academic environments.
Developed with insights from experienced faculty members and leading business practitioners, the DBA program emphasizes advanced decision-making and leadership skills, and in-depth knowledge of both theory and applied research. Explore some of the greatest challenges and opportunities facing business today, and immediately start applying what you’ve learned.
Why earn your DBA from Walden?
- Create the change you want to see. Research the topic you’re most passionate about, develop solutions that enable you to be a catalyst for change, and prepare to make a true difference.
- We provide the guidance you need to succeed. From the first day through graduation, you’ll receive personalized, one-on-one answers and support from the DBA Student Advocate, a specially-trained doctoral faculty member who has firsthand knowledge of what it takes to excel.
- Our tools help you learn online and stay on schedule. In addition to our wide range of custom doctoral support services, the Doctoral Journey Resources website allows you to find useful information, plan your milestones, and track your accomplishments as you work toward your degree.
- Gain a global perspective. Learn from case studies featuring change-making Walden alumni and business leaders from around the world. Walden DBA students reside in 43 countries outside of the U.S.*
- Transfer of Credit. If you have an MBA or other master's degree in business, you may be eligible to apply credit for up to four courses toward your DBA, saving time and money.
Walden’s DBA program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Among other benefits, ACBSP accreditation provides:
- Validation that your program meets nationally recognized standards of quality endorsed by businesses, government, and other organizations.
- Assurance that your program can provide you with the skills you need to compete in today’s global marketplace.
- Recognition by employers, graduate schools, and regulatory organizations.
Find detailed information for this program
, including possible occupations, completion rate, program costs, and median student loan debt.
*Source: www.WaldenU.edu/DATA, 2013-2014
Walden’s BS in Business Administration, Master of Business Administration (MBA), Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), and PhD in Management programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). The MS in Accounting and BS in Accounting programs are also accredited by the ACBSP and have earned the organization’s Specialized Accounting Accreditation.