Focus on your passion and make an immediate contribution to your community.
Through the programs in our schools, you can focus on your passion and make an immediate contribution to your community. Explore each of our schools and discover the program that will help you make the biggest difference.
The College of Social and Behavioral Sciences aims to provide students with the highest quality education by offering programs that focus on building skills in critical thinking and research that have applications for diverse communities. The college envisions preparing graduates who demonstrate a strong commitment to social change through the inquiry, discovery, and utilization of their knowledge and skills, and who will enrich and advance the lives of those around them.
The College of Social and Behavioral Sciences provides culturally and contextually relevant education programs based on the scholar-practitioner model. Designed to appeal to a diverse array of learners, the programs are designed to enhance their professional opportunities and ability to act as social change agents.
- School of Counseling - Academic Programs
- School of Human Services - Academic Programs
- School of Psychology - Academic Programs
- School of Public Policy and Administration - Academic Programs
- School of Criminal Justice - Academic Programs
- Barbara Solomon School of Social Work - Academic Programs