Learn to create, implement, and assess cohesive digital marketing strategies with Walden’s online Graduate Certificate in Digital Marketing.
Would you like to update your skills and develop new ones for today’s increasingly connected and digitized marketplace? In this graduate-level program, you will explore the latest concepts and best practices for emerging media platforms and how they can be leveraged to maximize consumer reach and influence. All aspects of today’s digital marketing landscape are examined, from setting clear goals to optimizing performance and monitoring trends. Through coursework that combines case studies, multimedia, and online discussion, you will gain an understanding of:
- How mobile, display, video, and social media can be integrated into the digital marketing mix.
- The art and science of web design and the web-based tools that support digital marketing.
- How to assess and interpret online analytics to determine campaign return on investment (ROI).
- How to build customer loyalty and improve retention through relationship marketing.
- How social media and search marketing have impacted brand engagement—and the elements of an effective online marketing strategy.
If getting to the next level is part of your plan, Walden is committed to helping you earn credit for your foundational knowledge. Find out how you can apply your certificate to our MS in Marketing program.
- Apply Your Certificate Toward an Advanced Degree
You’ve invested your time. You’ve gained experience. Schedule a free transfer of credit evaluation as you look to apply credits earned in this certificate program toward Walden’s MS in Marketing program.
- Boost Your Résumé With Our Career Services Center
Gain access to interview preparations and real-time résumé writing services, and find out how you can create a live portfolio using OptimalResume.
- Finance Your Certificate With Financial Aid
Connect with an enrollment advisor to understand your options and plan how you will fund your dream. This certificate is eligible for federal financial aid.
Find detailed information for this program, including possible occupations, completion rate, program costs, and median student loan debt.