In today’s fast-paced environment of instant communication, consumers are constantly exposed to a barrage of marketing messages. As a marketing professional, how do you help your organization and its product stand out from the rest?
In this graduate certificate program, you will be exposed to ways to reach, engage, and influence consumers in meaningful ways and effectively differentiate your product and brand from the competition. Through your coursework, you will have an opportunity to develop, execute, and evaluate comprehensive marketing plans; forecast, measure, and analyze marketing performance; and create targeted campaigns that best position your product in customers’ minds. The program covers topics such as market segmentation, product life cycle, consumer demand and pricing, brand positioning, performance metrics, competitive analysis, and much more.
Upon completion of this certificate, you will have the option to apply your course credits directly to Walden’s online MS in Marketing program.
Why Earn Your Graduate Certificate in Brand and Product Marketing From Walden?
- Apply best practices to develop a comprehensive three-year marketing plan.
- Gain hands-on experience with the latest marketing tools and channels.
- Walden is committed to helping you earn credit for your foundational knowledge. Find out how you can apply your certificate toward the MS in Marketing program to save you time and money.
- Apply Your Certificate Toward an Advanced Degree
You‘ve invested your time. You’ve gained experience. Schedule a free transfer of credit evaluation as you look to apply credits earned in this certificate program toward Walden’s MS in Marketing program.
- Boost Your Résumé With Our Career Services Center
Gain access to interview preparations and real-time résumé writing services, and find out how you can create a live portfolio using OptimalResume.
- Finance Your Certificate With Financial Aid
Connect with an enrollment advisor to understand your options and plan how you will fund your dream. This certificate is eligible for federal financial aid.
Find detailed information for this program, including possible occupations, completion rate, program costs, and median student loan debt.