Walden’s online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) program puts working professionals like you on a clear path to lifelong learning and success.
Maximizing your career options, making important contributions to your profession, reaching your potential—you define success, and Walden will help you achieve it. As a student in our online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree program, you can:
- Engage in coursework composed of 70% business topics. This helps ensure that you gain practical, relevant skills that can be applied in a variety of roles, functions, and industries.
- Gain insight into key business functions—such as accounting, finance, operations, and marketing—and how they work together to keep an organization running smoothly.
- Analyze issues that impact business decisions from economic, political, legal, ethical, and social-change perspectives.
- Examine how technology and innovation can help organizations develop a sustainable competitive advantage.
With more than 45 years of experience serving the needs of adult learners, Walden understands the challenges of maintaining a balance among work, school, and personal commitments. Our comprehensive student support services feature an array of resources dedicated to your success and well-being. From the moment you express interest in our online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) program until graduation day, our team is here to help you navigate your journey and attain your educational and professional goals.
Walden University’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Among other benefits, ACBSP accreditation provides:
- Validation that your online business administration degree program meets nationally recognized standards of quality endorsed by businesses, government, and other organizations.
- Assurance that your business administration degree program can provide you with the skills you need to compete in today’s global marketplace.
- Recognition by employers, graduate schools, and regulatory organizations.
Our online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program helps prepare its graduates to:
- Demonstrate proficiency in the fundamental business principles and practices that enable firms to operate in both domestic and global environments.
- Employ critical-thinking and analysis skills to solve business problems in a real-world context.
- Analyze ethical issues that impact business decisions from economic, political, legal, and social perspectives.
- Describe the ways in which diversity influences a company’s ability to achieve its goals.
- Evaluate the application of technology as a strategy for competitive advantage in business.
- Conduct basic research using scholarly sources to acquire new knowledge in the business domain.
Save Time and Money While Earning Your Degree
Walden enables you to maximize transfer of credit using prior completed courses or college experience, prior learning assessments, and professional experience. You may also be eligible to transfer courses and accelerate your business administration degree if you hold one of these certifications:
- Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU)
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR)
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
- Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR)
Find detailed information for this program, including possible occupations, completion rate, program costs, and median student loan debt.
Walden’s BS in Business Administration, Master of Business Administration (MBA), Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), and PhD in Management programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). The MS in Accounting and BS in Accounting programs are also accredited by the ACBSP and have earned the organization’s Specialized Accounting Accreditation.