Acceptance of Foreign Degrees

International applicants must have their transcripts evaluated to determine the academic equivalency to U.S. educational standards. This may be done free of charge by Walden University. This evaluation will be valid only for application to Walden University. Applicants are required to have documents translated, preferably by a member of the University Language Service, Inc.

In any circumstance where the Office of Admissions is unable to determine the academic level or course credit awarded in relation to U.S. educational standards, applicants will be asked to submit their transcripts to a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). Applicants must pay the evaluation fee directly to the NACES member.

Official Transcript Submission

To order an official transcript(s), contact the institution from which you received your last degree. We recommend that you request your official transcript(s) immediately, as it can often take up to two months for it to reach Walden University. Your official transcript(s) should be sent from the institution directly to:

Walden University
Office of Admissions
650 S. Exeter Street
Baltimore, MD 21202

To learn more about the application process, call an enrollment advisor today. See a list of international phone numbers.


Are you ready to get started?   Request Information