Discover Walden’s Doctor of Information Technology (D.I.T.)
In this presentation, Dr. Karlyn Barilovits, D.I.T. program director, will give you an overview of Walden's D.I.T. program. You will:
- Learn about the program structure.
- Explore the features and benefits of the program.
- Discover why you should earn your D.I.T. at Walden.
Cyber Security: 10 Things You Need to Know
Everyone is at risk of a cyber security breach. View this archived webinar to learn what you can do to shield your important electronic information.
Gary Griffith, Ph.D., a cyber security expert and faculty member in Walden University’s School of Information Systems and Technology, presented on:
- Safe online shopping, banking, and networking
- Security for your laptop, cell phone, and other mobile devices
- Password protection
- Cyber security career opportunities
Meet and Greet with the Dean and Faculty from the School of Information Systems and Technology
During this presentation, you will hear from Dr. L. Ward Ulmer, Associate Dean of the School of Information Technology; Brooke Estabrook-Fishinghawk, faculty member; and Michael McGivern, faculty member.
You'll have the opportunity to learn about the program and about their professional experiences, enabling you to gain insight into the student-faculty relationship at Walden.
This is a great opportunity for you to learn more about what makes Walden's Information Technology programs unique.