Walden invites you to view the Walden On-Demand Webinar,
“Walden’s M.S. in Education: An Insider’s View”
This webinar provides an insider’s view of Walden’s program and answers commonly asked questions from professionals in the education field such as:
- How can Walden’s M.S. in Education (M.S.Ed) make you a more effective educator?
- What does the college’s National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)–accreditation mean to me as an educator?
- What are the courses and assignments like?
- What is the format of an online degree program?
- What is the student-faculty relationship like at Walden?
- What other resources are available?
This is a great opportunity for you to learn about Walden’s M.S.Ed. program from our dean, faculty, and alumna and determine if the online degree program is right for you.