Watch the Women's History Month Speakers Series.
Learn more about the speaker series and its presenters.
Webinar No. 1
Webinar No. 2
- Dr. Andrea Lindell, School of Nursing, discusses Dr. Loretta Ford
- Dr. Regina Galer-Unti, School of Health Sciences, discusses Dr. Dorothy Nyswander
- Margaret Skelton, School of Health Sciences, discusses Abbey Meyers
Webinar No. 3
- Dr. Nina Nabors, School of Psychology, discusses Dr. Beverly Greene
- Dr. Tiffany Rush-Wilson, School of Counseling, discusses Dr. Becky Thompson
Dr. Ivonne Chirino-Klevans, Center for International Programs, discusses Dr. Darla Deardorff
Webinar No. 4
- Dr. Suzanne James, Richard W. Riley College of Education and Leadership, discusses Sister Anne Joachim Moore
- Dr. Christine Jax, Richard W. Riley College of Education and Leadership, discusses Vivian Gussin Paley
- Dr. Anne Hacker, School of Public Policy and Administration, discusses Mary Parker Follett