As a new undergraduate student, you can experience our online classes firsthand, meet our faculty, and use our student support services risk-free for 2 weeks. If within those first 2 weeks you decide Walden is not right for you, just let us know and you won’t owe us anything.
Get started today.
- Call an enrollment advisor and begin the application process.*
- Apply for any one of our undergraduate programs.
- Start our required introductory course, HMNT 1001: Living and Learning in a Technological World, at the next available start date.
- If you continue attending the course after the first 14 days, you will be billed for the entire course (and any other fees).
- If you are not satisfied with your Walden experience, e-mail your enrollment advisor within the first 14 days requesting to withdraw from Walden University. You then will be withdrawn from the university without any financial obligation or academic record.
Learn more about this risk-free trial period and our undergraduate programs. Request information or call 1-866-492-5336 in the United States or see a list of international phone numbers.
*Available to new undergraduate students only.