A minor in Communication can provide you with the opportunity to develop more career-focused skills in human, social, and digital communication. Skills such as these are integral to building and maintaining meaningful relationships, working more effectively within a multicultural population, and communicating ideas clearly and effectively within different types of audiences and organizations. Note: This minor is open to all bachelor’s degree students except those enrolled in the BS in Communication and BS in Business Communication programs.
Choose six of the following courses:
- MRKT 4511 Marketing Communications
- PREL 3001 Introduction to Public Relations
- COMM 2003 Writing for the Digital Age
- MEDC 3001 Communicating Through Media and Technology
- COMM 3001 Applied Interpersonal Communication
- COMM 4001 Intercultural Communication
- COMM 4101 Organizational Communication
View the course descriptions using the course filter.