As an accredited university, Walden offers online degrees that empower you to take your career to a higher level while driving positive change within your organization, field, and community. Choose from more than 80 bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, and certificate programs as well as more than 370 specializations and concentrations.
- Business and Management. Gain the skills to be a more effective manager and decision-maker with one of our online degrees in business and management.
- Communication. Acquire practical and versatile skills that can pave the way to a career in communications, new media, or public relations.
- Criminal Justice and Emergency Management. Whether you want to lead emergency management efforts or be an advocate for ethical and social justice issues, our online degrees can prepare you to foster safer communities.
- Education. From pre–K to college, our undergraduate, graduate, and certificate programs are designed to enhance your career in teaching or administration.
- Information Technology. Walden’s online degrees in IT focus on building technical skills as well as business acumen to help you advance your career in this fast-growing field.
- Nursing. Gain cutting-edge healthcare insights as well as hands-on clinical experience with our accredited online degrees in nursing.
- Psychology and Counseling. Our online degrees in psychology and counseling can prepare you to positively impact the lives of those struggling with mental health, behavioral, and relationship issues.
- Public Health and Health Sciences. From bachelor’s to doctoral, we offer a variety of online degrees for those interested in beginning or advancing their career in healthcare or public health.
- Public Policy and Administration. From criminal justice to nonprofit management, Walden’s programs can prepare you to meet the growing demand for public service professionals at the national, state, and local levels.
- Social Work and Human Services. Our online degree programs in social work and human services can help you further your professional goals while improving the quality of life for individuals and populations.
|Find out more about our online degree programs now.