With online individual courses at the bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels, the School of Nursing offers you the chance to gain knowledge that can help you make a difference without enrolling in a degree or certificate program. Based on a scholar-practitioner model, our courses are taught by nationally recognized experts in the field of nursing.
Available courses include:
- The Context of Health Care Delivery
- Information Management in Nursing and Health Care
- Issues and Trends in Nursing
- Health Assessment
- Nursing Roles for Today and Tomorrow
- Public and Global Health
- Research and Scholarship for Evidence-Based Practice
- Topics in Clinical Nursing
- Understanding Healthcare Systems
See a complete listing of courses offered at Walden.
For assistance in selecting and registering for a course, call an enrollment advisor at 1-866-492-5336 or request information.
If you would like to learn more about degree programs in nursing, please visit Walden’s School of Nursing.