Master the essentials of creating, executing, and evaluating captivating campaigns across traditional and digital channels with Walden’s M.S. in Marketing program.
From social media to mobile advertising, the marketing landscape is evolving at a lightning pace. Our online marketing degree program can prepare you to be at the forefront of this dynamic field, introducing you to both the fundamentals of the discipline and the innovations and strategies that are redefining the way brands reach, engage, and influence consumers.
An M.S. in Marketing With Innovative Curriculum and Hands-On Learning
Featuring coursework grounded in established theory and current best practices, this online master’s degree in marketing allows you to:
- Examine a variety of traditional and digital tools and platforms and how they integrate into the marketing mix.
- Explore the key principles of consumer behavior and the importance of relationship marketing in customer retention.
- Gain an understanding of persuasion and storytelling in content developing, ways to leverage the power of social media, and brand and product management.
- Discover how to analyze marketing metrics as a way to inform strategic decision making.
- Devise creative marketing strategies that are relevant to real-world business needs.
Who is this online marketing degree program for?
Whether you have a background in traditional marketing and are looking to bring your skills into the digital age or you are a specialist seeking a broader understanding of the discipline, this master’s degree in marketing program can help you become a well-rounded marketing expert with the knowledge to impact your organization’s bottom line.
Prepare for Google AdWords and Analytics Certification
This M.S. in Marketing program includes specific content to prepare you to take the Google AdWords and Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ) certification exams.
Earn a Professional Credential Prior to Getting Your Degree
The M.S. in Marketing program includes an embedded Graduate Certificate in Digital Marketing, which you are eligible for after completing the following courses: MRKT 6110, MRKT 6120, and MRKT 6130.
Find detailed information for this program, including possible occupations, completion rate, program costs, and median student loan debt.