Walden’s M.S. in Human Services program includes:
When you choose Walden’s M.S. in Human Services, you can benefit from the flexibility of online learning and from MobileLearn®. Offered exclusively at Walden, MobileLearn not only enables you to choose where and when you learn, but it also gives you the ability to choose how you learn.
Accelerated Path to a Doctoral Degree
Get a head start on your doctoral degree at Walden. As an M.S. in Human Services student, you can earn credit toward Walden’s Ph.D. in Human Services while completing your master’s program.
Earn Your Degree in Less Time
After completion of the M.S. in Human Services program, you could earn your Ph.D. in Human Services by successfully completing just 10 additional courses and a dissertation. Plus, as a Walden graduate, you can qualify for a 15% tuition reduction when you enroll in your Walden doctoral program.*
To be eligible for this option, you must meet the following requirements:
- Complete all requirements associated with the M.S. in Human Services program.
- Earn a B or better in the applicable master’s courses within the last 10 years.
- Have no “incomplete” grades.
- Be in good financial standing.
Transfer of credit is granted only after formal review and approval by Walden’s Office of Admissions.
Is the accelerated path to a doctoral degree right for you? Find out by calling an enrollment advisor at 1-866-492-5336. Current Walden students can contact a member of their Academic Advising Team.
*Only one tuition-reduction benefit may be applied to tuition.
Lifelong Learning for Human Services Professionals
No matter where you are in your human services career, Walden offers a program to help you achieve your personal and professional goals. Learn from experts in the field and collaborate with others as you pursue a degree that can help you make a greater difference in the community.
B.S. in Human Services
- Earn a bachelor’s degree without compromising your personal or professional obligations.
- Equip yourself with the tools you need for success in a human services career through a relevant, evidence-based, online human services degree program.
- Gain practical skills in case management, crisis and trauma response, advocacy, and community collaboration that you can apply in a variety of settings.
M.S. in Human Services
- Choose from a variety of specializations designed to help you meet your specific career goals.
- Promote positive social change in your community by becoming a leader in the profession.
- Apply credits toward Walden’s Ph.D. in Human Services degree program and save time and money in earning your doctorate.
Ph.D. in Human Services
- Enhance your talents as a human services practitioner in order to serve at the highest level within your existing specialty.
- Connect with a community of health services professionals who are focused on improving quality of life through effective policy and practice.
- Help fill the need for human services professionals with advanced degrees.