From application to acceptance, the Walden admission process is streamlined to help you stay on track to reaching your ultimate goal.
In general, the admission process is as follows:
- Consult with a Walden enrollment advisor to discuss the advantages of the Walden programs that interest you.
- Select the Walden degree program that best fits your personal and professional goals.
- Create a profile online.
- Complete and submit your Walden application.
- Submit all necessary supplemental documentation.
- Receive and review your admission decision.
- Explore funding options (where available).
Admission and Financial Aid
In addition to understanding the admission process, international students should be familiar with:
Walden is not authorized to grant student visas for study in the United States.
To learn more about the application process, call an enrollment advisor today. See a list of international phone numbers.