Whether you are trying to decide or already know which degree program is right for you, our enrollment advisors—who have assisted many international students just like you throughout the admission process—are here to help. Contact us at one of these international toll-free phone numbers to get started.
Where Are You in Your Decision Process?
|I'm still choosing a program:
||I've already chosen a program:
|Complete a request information form and an enrollment advisor will contact you.
Contact an enrollment advisor who can answer your questions by:
- Review our admission requirements. Your admission is based on your academic record, employment history, and academic and professional goals.
- Apply online, creating a user profile and filling out the application. You will also need to submit applicable test scores and supporting documents.
- Submit your transcript. As a free service to you, we will evaluate your transcript to determine U.S. comparability. Learn more about transcript evaluation and transfer of credits.
Additionally, please review our English proficiency requirements to determine if you need to submit official scores before enrolling in a degree program.
- After you receive an offer of admission, you will need to accept the offer to officially join our community as a student.
- You may also qualify for financial assistance opportunities and special grants, scholarships, and tuition savings that will help you fund your degree program.
- To learn more about our admission process, speak with an enrollment advisor.
|Are you ready to get started?