Active Duty/Veteran Benefits
We honor the following education benefits for all military service members and veterans throughout each of our military branches:
- 15% tuition reduction for new students who begin classes on April 13, May 4, or June 1, 2015.
- The Montgomery GI Bill (MGIB) reimburses tuition costs through an educational assistance allowance.
- The Post-9/11 GI Bill applies direct funds to cover a portion of costs for tuition, fees, and books.
- Tuition Assistance gives a portion of funds to cover costs of tuition and fees. This program is sponsored by the specific branch of the military you serve.
- The Tuition Assistance Top-Up Program provides the remaining funds for tuition costs that are not covered under the Tuition Assistance program.
- The VA Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Program offers benefits to veterans with service-connected disabilities.
- The Yellow Ribbon Enhancement Program covers tuition costs that have not been applied under the Post-9/11 GI Bill.†
*15% tuition reduction to new students who are members of the military and to their spouses, veterans of the U.S. armed forces and to their spouses, or employees of the Veteran's Administration and to their spouses. This tuition reduction cannot be retroactively applied.
†Program eligibility is determined by the US military in accordance with program provisions.
|Do you want more information about financial aid?