Active Duty/Veteran Benefits
We honor the following education benefits for all military service members and veterans throughout each of our military branches:
- 15% tuition reduction* for new students over the lifetime of your program.
- The Montgomery GI Bill (MGIB) reimburses tuition costs through an educational assistance allowance.
- The Post-9/11 GI Bill applies direct funds to cover a portion of costs for tuition, fees, and books.
- Tuition Assistance gives a portion of funds to cover costs of tuition and fees. This program is sponsored by the specific branch of the military you serve.
- The Tuition Assistance Top-Up Program provides the remaining funds for tuition costs that are not covered under the Tuition Assistance program.
- The VA Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Program offers benefits to veterans with service-connected disabilities.
- The Yellow Ribbon Enhancement Program covers tuition costs that have not been applied under the Post-9/11 GI Bill.†
*15% tuition reduction for new students who are a service member, a veteran of the U.S. armed forces, or an employee of the Veteran's Administration. This tuition reduction is also available if you are a spouse of a service member, veteran or employee of the Veteran’s Administration. This tuition reduction cannot be retroactively applied.
†Program eligibility is determined by the US military in accordance with program provisions.
|Do you want more information about financial aid?