Active Duty/Veteran Benefits
We honor the following education benefits for all military servicemembers and veterans throughout each of our military branches:
- 15% tuition reduction* for new students over the lifetime of your program.
- The Montgomery GI Bill® (MGIB) reimburses tuition costs through an educational assistance allowance.
- The Post-9/11 GI Bill applies direct funds to cover a portion of costs for tuition, fees, and books.
- Tuition Assistance gives a portion of funds to cover costs of tuition and fees. This program is sponsored by the specific branch of the military you serve.
- The Tuition Assistance Top-Up Program provides the remaining funds for tuition costs that are not covered under the Tuition Assistance program.
- The VA Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Program offers benefits to veterans with service-connected disabilities.
- The Yellow Ribbon Enhancement Program covers tuition costs that have not been applied under the Post-9/11 GI Bill.†
*A 15% tuition reduction is available for new students who are servicemembers, veterans of the U.S. armed forces, or employees of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). This tuition reduction is also available to spouses of servicemembers, veterans, or employees of the VA. This tuition reduction cannot be applied retroactively.
†Program eligibility is determined by the U.S. military in accordance with program provisions.
|Do you want more information about financial aid?