Presidential Scholarships are for graduates of a Walden master's program who would like to pursue a doctorate at Walden.
This scholarship is administered by the Office of the President, not the Office of Financial Aid. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recipients receive $5,000.
Application Deadline: March 14
Award Announced: May 1
- Be validated graduates of a Walden University master’s degree program.
- Be currently enrolled and taking courses in a Walden doctoral program at the time of application.
- Not have received another merit-based Walden scholarship for the type of degree they are pursuing (i.e., doctorate).
Successful applications demonstrate a personal, continued commitment to public service and indicate how learning is applied to practice.
Applications must include:
- Position statement addressing the applicant’s commitment to service and how the doctoral degree will enhance his or her effectiveness in his or her professional role
- Current grade report
- Letter of support from faculty member
All application materials must include the applicant’s name, email address, telephone number, and program of interest. Incomplete applications will not be forwarded to the selection committee.
Questions and application materials must be submitted electronically to email@example.com.
One payment. The university must be in receipt of all of the applicant’s official documentation for scholarship funds to be disbursed. Receipt of this scholarship may reduce your loan eligibility and lessen your overall debt load.