Walden’s School of Management offers a comprehensive range of online programs at the bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels. Whatever your educational needs, you can gain the knowledge, credentials, and confidence to make a greater difference in your organization or field.
Our programs offer:
- Real-world knowledge and skills you can apply immediately.
- Multiple specializations specific to your interests and goals.
- Flexibility to complete coursework online while maintaining career and family commitments.
- Faculty and staff dedicated to your success.
- Collaboration in a worldwide network of leading faculty and other working professionals.
To be recognized as a 21st century leader in management higher education to influence social change and societal advances.
To educate students to think critically and to create or apply knowledge of management for the benefit of society and individuals.
Learn More About the School of Management
Walden’s School of Management is a participant in Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME), an initiative designed to inspire and champion responsible management education, research, and thought leadership. Our participation in PRME reflects our dedication to supporting a sustainable global economy by promoting responsible business and leadership practices.