Whether you prefer text, audio, or video formats, if your course is MobileLearn®-enabled, you will be able to download and access course content offline and on the go, giving your study schedule even greater flexibility.
Walden’s ebook feature gives you the option, in most of your courses, to purchase and download digital formats of your textbooks, article packets, and other materials. You can also download free electronic content from the Walden Library.
With ebooks, you can:
- Instantly access your text. Access your electronic bookshelf from any computer with an Internet connection and on some mobile devices, such as iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
- Easily share notes and data. Highlight and share text notes with peers and faculty.
- Customize the layout. Choose a two-page spread, view content in a browser, or select another layout that works best for you.
- Quickly look up information. Look up a word or phrase with one click using the integrated references feature.
- Stay up to date. Keep current with automatically updated information.
- Print materials when you need them.
Walden is pleased to offer easy-to-use technology tutorials through Lynda.com*
Lynda.com, an award-winning provider of online educational training, has a library of more than 1,000 software tutorials. Through your Walden program, you can access training for popular Adobe® programs like PhotoShop® and Dreamweaver®, as well as everyday essentials from PowerPoint® and Excel®. Lynda.com also offers tutorials on other Microsoft and Mac applications, programming, and other technologies.
As a Walden student, you can take advantage of this free, unlimited service 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
*Currently available for students in the following programs:
- PhD in Education with a specialization in Educational Technology
- EdS in Educational Technology
- MS in Instructional Design and Technology
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Instructional Design and Technology
Learn more about the advantages of a Walden online education. Request information or speak with an enrollment advisor by calling 1-866-492-5336. A list of international toll-free phone numbers is available for students outside the United States.